Beginning on Monday, April 6, we will follow this schedule for as long as we are physically out of school:
- Students check-in with first block teacher on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday: A Day
- Tuesday: B Day
- Wednesday: B.L.U.E. Day for individual student help and questions via email & phone 9:00 a.m. – noon & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: A Day
- Friday: B Day
- All daily eLearning lesson plans will be uploaded into the individual teacher’s Skyward Learning Center with links/or information on the location of instruction, assignments, and additional resources by 9:00 a.m.
In addition, it is imperative that all students understand the following:
- Students should check their Providence emails on a daily basis since this will be an important vehicle of communication when needed.
- Students who do not follow the attendance protocols will be counted as an unexcused absence and subject to the consequences
listed in the Student-Parent Handbook. Specific issues with attendance should be addressed to Assistant Principal/Director of Students Mr. Scott Hutchins at email@example.com.
- Teachers may require students to participate in a teacher-directed “live” group conference or chat during a specific time according to this schedule:
Block One: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Block Two: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Block Three: 12:30 p.m. – 01:30 p.m.
Block Four: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Class assignments will be due at the next class period per the above schedule. Missing assignments will follow the late work guidance in the Student-Parent Handbook. Students in dual credit programming such as IVY Tech, IUS, ACP, and AP courses may have additional requirements per the university or dual credit program expectations.
- All service-learning expectations for the second semester are canceled. Any seniors graduating with a Pathways diploma will need to complete their service reflection through their Theology class in order to meet the graduation requirements for the Pathways diploma.
- The State of Indiana has canceled all standardized testing requirements for this semester. However, AP tests will be conducted by the College Board.