By providing Our Lady of Providence High School with an email address, our constituents opt-in to receiving communications regarding school, alumni, athletic or event news. Constituents can be assured that:
- Our Lady of Providence High School will not sell any contact information under any circumstances.
- Constituents’ contact information and interests will be kept confidential and will not be shared outside of other offices within Providence, and only then:
- To facilitate more efficient and effective communication (as requested by constituents);
- To manage centralized school and alumni contact lists; and
- For use by designated alumni for the sole purpose of reunion planning
- Interest-specific emails are always sent out to “blind carbon copy” (or “BCC”) address lines, so that recipients cannot see the email addresses of the other recipients.
- Subscribers always have the option to “unsubscribe” by selecting “unsubscribe.”