The 2018 Girls Golf team is returning four of its top five players from last season, Ellie Mayberry (average 89), Kennedy Allender (average 92), Reese Bottorff (average 100), and Alex Henderson (average 101). Ellie qualified for a single’s spot to advance to regional last season while Kennedy lost in a playoff for the final spot to advance. The outlook is positive with these returning players from a fourth place finish at sectional. The team continues to improve and will do so as the season progresses.
The team has several new players to choose from to fill the fifth spot, including juniors Kasey Lockard, Jessica Hartlage, and Elle O’Bannon, and freshman Lilly Chapman.
Head Coach Ken Allender
- 2017 – One individual advanced to regional
- 2016 – One individual advanced to regional
- 2015 – Team advanced to regional for first time since 2007
- 2014 – One advanced to regional
- 2013 – Two advanced to regional
- 2006 – Team sectional champs
Season calendar below. If you have trouble viewing the Girls Golf calendar, please refresh your browser.
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Girls Golf. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.