2017-2018 High School Tuition Information
|Deanery student rate||$12,120|
|Non-Deanery student rate
Non-Deanery students do not receive parish discount.
Multiple Student Discount
|The younger student discount with two in a family||$500|
|The youngest student discount with three in a family||$2,100|
|Fourth student in family||Free|
2017-2018 Eighth Grade Tuition Information
Tuition – 2017-2018
|Deanery student rate||$5,165|
|Non-Deanery student rate||$6,180|
A $100 technology fee applies to all students.
The following fees are applicable as indicated:
Yearbook Fee – $85
Graduation Fee (Senior year only) – $120
Senior Retreat Fee – $345
Driver Education Summer Program – $365
Providence makes financial aid available to families every year, based on need as determined by application through FACTS, an independent financial aid assessment organization. We are committed to making a Providence education affordable to all families that desire it. Nearly $1 million in assistance was awarded in the past school year to families that requested it.
To apply for financial aid for the 2017-18 school year, please go to your Skyward account, the family access page to District Links in the upper right hand corner. Click on District Links, to go to FACTS Grant & Aid to proceed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office 812-944-9285 or email@example.com.
PAYMENT OPTIONS – For High School Students
- Pay the total amount due in one payment directly to Providence by August 1.
- Pay the total balance due in two equal payments directly to Providence. First payment due August 1. Second payment due December 1.
- Pay the total balance due by a combination of direct payments to Providence and financing through German American Bank ($1,000 minimum). Both cash and note are due by August 1. (You may add additional monies to the note for technology fee, yearbook, graduation, retreat, etc. up to $875.)
- Finance the entire amount through German American Bank. (You may add additional monies to the note for technology fee, yearbook, graduation, retreats, etc. up to $875.) First payment is due to German American Bank in May, June, or when you start your note. Final payment of all loans is due by April 30.
NOTE: All financial balances must be paid to date in order to:
- Receive report card
- Sit for final exams
- Have access to official transcripts/school records
- Receive a diploma
- Participate in graduation activities
Parents can also apply for tuition assistance from the state through the Indiana Choice Scholarship program.
Finally, parents can claim an unreimbursed education expense deduction of $1,000 on their state tax return, described here.
Indiana Choice Scholarships
Providence is authorized by the Indiana Department of Education to offer Choice Scholarships, known as vouchers, to eligible families. All current information on the program can be found by clicking the link above.
If you have questions, contact Mr. Dave Smith, Director of Admissions at 812-945-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.