2021-2022 Tuition and Fees
Tuition Information for upcoming school year
|Deanery student rate||$13,555|
|Non-Deanery student rate
Non-Deanery students do not receive parish discount.
Multiple Student Discount
|The younger student discount with two in a family||$500|
|The youngest student discount with three in a family||$2,100|
|Fourth student in family||Free|
The following fees are applicable as indicated:
- Technology Fee (all students) – $135
- Yearbook Fee – $95
- Graduation Fee (Senior year only) – $135
- Senior Retreat Fee – $350
Providence makes financial aid available to families every year, based on need as determined by application through FACTS, an independent financial aid assessment organization. We are committed to making a Providence education affordable to all families that desire it. Nearly $1 million in assistance was awarded in the past school year to families that requested it.
Upon registration and payment of the $100 non-refundable registration fee, parents can begin the financial aid process.
To apply for financial aid for the 2021-22 school year, please go to your Skyward account, the family access page to the upper right-hand corner to District Links in the upper right hand corner. Click on District Links; then to go to FACTS Grant & Aid to proceed.
Financial aid applications are due by March 31, 2021, and awards are emailed out on a first-in, first-out basis beginning in May.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office 812-944-9285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the total amount due in one payment directly to Providence by August 1.
- Pay the total balance due in two equal payments directly to Providence. First payment due August 1. Second payment due December 1.
- Pay the total balance due by a combination of direct payments to Providence and financing through German American Bank ($1,000 minimum). Both cash and note are due by August 1. (You may add additional monies to the note for technology fee, yearbook, graduation, retreat, etc.)
- Finance the entire amount through German American Bank. (You may add additional monies to the note for technology fee, yearbook, graduation, retreats, etc.) First payment is due to German American Bank in May, June, or when you start your note. Final payment of all loans is due by April 30.
NOTE: All financial balances must be paid to date in order to:
- Receive report card
- Sit for final exams
- Have access to official transcripts/school records
- Receive a diploma
- Participate in graduation activities
Parents can also apply for tuition assistance from the state through the Indiana Choice Scholarship program.
Finally, parents can claim an unreimbursed education expense deduction of $1,000 on their state tax return, described here.
ONLINE TUITION STATEMENTS
Indiana Choice Scholarships
Providence is authorized by the Indiana Department of Education to offer Choice Scholarships, known as vouchers, to eligible families. All current information on the program can be found by clicking the link above.
If you have questions, contact the Advancement Office at 812-945-3350 or email@example.com.