Welcome to Secure Transcript. Providence offers this FREE service to our students to make ordering transcripts as easy as possible. It’s also more efficient and will deliver your transcripts to the colleges you choose quickly and in the format they prefer.
To begin your transcript request through Secure Transcript go to: https://www.parchment.com/c/reg/
Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.
Need your transcript? Go online! It’s free!
Applying to college may seem like a lot of paperwork, but the Indiana e-Transcript initiative can help by allowing students to order their official high school transcript online.
Indiana e-Transcript sends high school transcripts electronically to colleges and universities nationwide. The free service is provided to Indiana students and families by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education and the Indiana Department of Education.
You can access Indiana e-Transcript 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s safe and secure. Best of all, delivery to all colleges nationwide is free!
How students can get started:
- Find and click on the Indiana e-Transcript link on your high school’s Web site – see above
- Create your e-Transcript Account by going to the “High School Students register here with Parchment”
- Provide identifying information so your school can locate your transcript.
- Select the colleges you’re applying to.
- Confirm your selections and request Counselor Report (eSSR) if needed.
- Read and accept the user agreement.
- Review your request.
- Check your email to receive confirmation that your transcripts have been delivered.
- Relax. You’re done.
- Log on to track the sending and receiving of transcripts and to request future transcripts for colleges in which you apply.